Sunday 20 October 2024

Autumn

 


Nanne Nyander


The autumn leaves,
leave me breathless.
I’m falling,
uncontrollable,
there’s no bottom,
there is just empty space.
Moving,
moving through space with no mind,
I don’t mind.
The autumn leaves are falling.
Catch me.
There’s just emptiness,
no words, no thoughts,
no reality in the mind of the doer.
Stay, empty, space, let me fall,
keep falling, empty, silence.
Exhale, exhaustion,
no more holding on,
emptiness, stay.
No thoughts can catch me here.
I’m empty, empty, empty.
I’m the autumn leaves 

lost in space waiting to be found. 

Not waiting anymore.
I’m not a leaf,
I’m the space in which it is all happening, 

without anything happening.
I am, I am. 


-from " The Struggle of Going Nowhere"



Nanne Nyander




BOOKSHOP






No comments:

Post a Comment